Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

It was ok,

but some of the stuff wasn't raw meat. like the philly cheesesteak and the burgers on the grill. that shit threw me off

Bats and Balls Bats and Balls

Pretty good game, but...

The dialouge is what made it great (Duh!). I mainly posted this because blah-1231 is a fuckin moron, with the most retarded post ever in Newgrounds history.

DragRacer DragRacer

Sweet game man

If you spent just a little more time on this I bet you would be able to sell it.

the skullkid the skullkid

Pretty Sweet

That game was awesome. Wish the boss would have been a challenge. The music was awesome.

The Raise (Revised) The Raise (Revised)

WOW!

That was a great game. that was way better than the customer service one, mainly because this one was way more challenging. The mouse is what TOTALLY threw me off. I hope to see many more of those in the future.

Project EDDIE Project EDDIE

That was pretty fun

unlesss u already have a good idea, i think ur gonna need to bring kirby in to whip some ass

Pop Them! Pop Them!

that was groovy

i dont know y, but it is groovy

Xiao Xiao No. 6 Xiao Xiao No. 6

Not the best Xiao Xiao

Personally, I like the movies better. Half of the little game things didn't work, And jsut not as cool as the movies

Throw Balls at FAT GOKU Throw Balls at FAT GOKU

crappy game, only funny because of homer simpson

If you didn't have the homer simpson bodyguard, that game would have sucked balls. you can't tell how far your green balls are being thrown in comparison to the fat goku.

Tony Hawk Half pipe game Tony Hawk Half pipe game

That was pretty cool

But u should have had more tricks